Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dedicated to my "arsey!"



Dear Arsey' shanice,

Thanks for that specifically post you posted on your blog! ^^
YOU, yourself know that i DISLIKE YOU HURTING YOURSELF and yet what you did?! You always slash yourself on your hands. How many times do you want me to say?HUHHUHUHUH?!?! It's like you're not been heading my advice. I know i nagged a lot, but how many times you want me to say? You not tired hearing all those nags?! I know bro make you angry but hey don't waste your frowns and wrinkles to him okay. And don't care about what "she" said. She just suddenly "popped" into the picture of you and bro. Don't hold grudges okay? Why hold grudges when you can live everyday happily? Just think positive i believe one day you'll be like me, nagging at someone who you don't wanna get hurt at. I'm also thankful that you've been into my life. ^^ Everyone come and goes, why not cherish the one in front of you before they're gone?

With truckloads of love,
Doreen

No comments: